It seems like the entire World is now moving around the word “Sharing”. It is not possible for us to now pass a single day without hearing this word. The Social networking media is the main reason behind its popularity. It is also the file sharing apps like Zapya that has provided a lot of pace to this. But today we are discussing another sharing option that is very helpful for users at situations when they want to use internet connections available from other’s smartphones. Among the multiple options available for this the easiest one is with the help of the Wi-Fi Hotspot. Check the below simple steps for sharing the Internet connection of your Android smartphone with any other phones having a Wi-Fi option.
- Go to the Settings options of your Android smartphone.
- Move towards the more option and then to the Tethering & Hotspot option.
- Enable the Wi-Fi Hotspot Option available there. This will make your smartphone work as a Wi-Fi modem that shares the internet connection of your smartphone with others.
- Now go to Settings of the other smartphone where you want to use the internet.
- Switch On the Wi-Fi option on the phone and search for the available Wi-Fi networks.
- From the listed networks select the one that shows the name of the other Android smartphone.
- You will be asked to enter the password that you have set in the first device. Entering this password correctly will get it connected to the first device.
- It is always recommended to share your internet connection with a person that you know well. Also, make sure to turn off the hotspot once the other user’s requirement is over. Otherwise, there are chances that some unknown person will try to intrude to your device. It can also result in getting the power backup of your phone drained very quickly.